For a while I was using Feedburner to burn my RSS feeds for subscribers. And for a while it worked. But Google anounced there were some major problems with it, I had seen it stop taking content from Safe and Dry Blog and so I stopped using it.
Many readers have asked why I did that ...so here I am answering.
The new feed is the blogger default: Safe and Dry Blog RSS Feed
For now, it works, and you folks can still get my blog posts correctly!
Thank you for reading!
Found out that it's still "working" but it's lagging about 5 weeks behind or something silly. Needless to say it didn't change my choice, but at least you know you're not gonna be getting cut off completely.
(not like this blog is anywhere as addicting as Chocolate, but one could wish)
Related Reading and Links
Read about the Top 6 Basement Mistakes that contractors and homeowners make.
Ask Jacob A question Directly on Pioneer Basement's Help Forums!